Body contouring using HYACORP and GENEFILL is performed using a cannula (blunt ended) and usually takes less than 45 mins. The aftercare is minimal and people can continue their normal activities afterwards, we cover all procedures with a course of antibiotics and the results are expected to last for up to 2 years.
The cost of the BBL/bum augmentation treatment depends on the quantity of filler we use, which is usually between 50ml-200ml depending on how big people want to go and what exactly we’re doing, for example whether it’s for the hips and bum or the hips only.
The result feels soft, similar to when you have your lips done, and it’s the same ingredient, hyaluronic acid.
HYACORP and GENEFILL are the only products with a CE mark for safety and are an approved product for bums and hips.
- After your procedure we advise to keep the area clean to avoid any infection.
- Swimming, sunbathing and the use of a sauna is best to be avoided for the first 2 weeks after your treatment.
- Avoid any blood thinning medications, eg) Aspirin. Please consult with your doctor if it is safe to do so.
- Strenuous exercise should be avoided for 2 weeks.
- It is best to avoid sleeping on your back for 1 week.
Back to work
Duration of Results
12 –24 months