Nose augmentation is a very popular request at Regent Street Clinic Dubai. The main indication is for the dorsal hump at the bridge of the nose and this area can be treated very effectively by experienced clinicians.
Nose augmentation is also known as non-surgical rhinoplasty or the ”liquid nose job”. It is an affordable procedure that uses soft tissue fillers such as Juvederm Voluma and is an ideal treatment for individuals with a dorsal hump.
- A flat bridge – dermal fillers can be used to create a subtle increase in height
- A slightly crooked or an off-centre nose correction
- Camouflage a bump or hook on the bridge of the nose
- To balance the size of the nose in comparison with other facial features
- To refine an asymmetrical nose
By correcting these issues with soft tissue fillers, your nose will appear smaller, more symmetrical and the facial profile can be re-balanced.
The result is visible immediately, however, the final result will be apparent after seven days, once the swelling has subsided. The result is expected to last around 18 months.
At Regent Street Clinic Dubai we augment noses using a cannula or needle depending on each clinical case. Cannula treatment affords extra safety and this procedure is painless, with an average patient pain score of 1/10.
Back to work
Pre mixed anaesthetic in the filler
Duration of Results