Non-surgical Rhinoplasty is an affordable procedure that uses soft tissue fillers and is an ideal treatment for individuals with a wide variety of aesthetic nose complaints.
- A flat bridge – dermal fillers can be used to create a subtle increase in height
- A slightly crooked or an off-centre nose correction
- Camouflage a bump or hook on the bridge of the nose
- To balance the size of the nose in comparison with other facial features
- To refine an asymmetrical nose
- By correcting these imperfections with soft tissue fillers, your nose will appear smaller, more symmetrical and attractive.
- Within 15 minutes, immediate correction will be achieved with minimum to no pain and no recovery or downtime.
Back to work
Pre mixed anaesthetic in the filler
Duration of Results